Navn: Nick Franken
Jobber i: Vizeum
Tittel: Performance Lead
Antall år i bransjen : mindre enn 1 år
- What do you think is the most exciting thing about your job?
In Vizeum I get to work with amazing clients and manage their performance marketing globally. One day I am working on paid search performance in the United States, the next day a social media campaign for South Korea. With such a wide scope we need to find new and creative solutions to streamline how we work.
- What do you think is the most exciting thing about working in our ndustry right now?
Finding new ways to work with personal data. GDPR has shaken up the entire industry. The winners will be brands that offer enough value that customers will willingly provide their personal information for a better experience.
- You are the managing director for a week, is there something you would change or new measures you would introduce?
Supplying the cafeteria with Vegemite from my home country Australia 😊 The thick black spread made from yeast extract is an acquired taste and something I miss from home.
- Any professional or industry related topics you would like to address? Now is your chance.
When my wife started live streaming the Royal Wedding via YouTube from a park in Larvik she wasn’t impressed, this was the new normal.
We all know attention spans are shortening and access to on-demand content is increasing. At the same time live video on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat is growing fast. Live video is a throwback to longer video formats and engaged audiences. The difference is people are engaging with the content and with each other in realtime. For your next campaign think about how you could engage with your audience live.
- Select five of the following services based on importance for you personally and rank them from 1 to 5 (where number 1 being the most important): Instagram, Snapchat, facebook, WhatsApp, Spotify (or other music service), YR (or other weather service) , YouTube, Netflix, HBO, Vipps, Ruter.